The SkyNet is a purpose built, 3′ x 6′ Drop Prevention Debris Catchment System created for those critical work-at-height projects over the more sensitive areas like active vehicular traffic during bridge work, over turning motors, over environmentally sensitive areas like water, or over narrow city sidewalks when a less-than-desirable exclusion zone is available during normal work.
Why choose The SkyNet?
- 100% tool-less assembly & breakdown.
- Comes with an easy tote carry-bag for efficient transport, handling & storage.
- Constructed of ultra lite materials that are easy to maneuver at height and almost entirely unnoticeable hanging below the technician weighing less than 4.5kg (9.4lbs).
- Constructed of Durable 420 Denier Nylon with a PVC backing and an FR treatment.
- 6063 Aluminum Tubular Frame.
- 4 x Composite Plastic Corners that have been individually proof-loaded to 250Kg.
- 4 x Independent height adjustable support systems.
- Convenient Roll Closure “debris chute” beneath the SkyNet to safely & easily dispose of hazardous debris. No need to invert the entire SkyNet to dump hazardous materials at the end of each session.. just extract hazardous debris out of the bottom of the SkyNet and let gravity continue to do all the work.
- The SkyNet is collapsible at height without the need for tools. (due to a sudden wind storm, or tight space maneuvering)
- 40Kg (88lbs) static load capacity.
- Modular in design.. connect 2, or more of SkyNets side by side in any direction for a larger catchment area. From a 3′ x 6′ to a 6′ x 12′ coverage in a few easy clicks.
- Designed & Assembled in Canada.